A1610 - 16 ports FXO/FXS - PCI/PCIe - Echo canceller option
OpenVox A1610 series is 16 ports FXO/FXS, PCI/PCIe card
- 4 slots for 4 FXO/FXS modules .
- Hardware Echo Cancellation DSP Octasic® in option
OpenVox A1610 is a new generation analog card with optional Octasic Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board. With the interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules, A1610 can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
OpenVox A1610 series takes full advantage of Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module to deliver the superior voice quality on both FXO and FXS interfaces in all 16 ports.
- Adjustable Interrupt Routing Design
- Interrupts frequency adjustment
- Up to 16 Simultaneous PSTN Calls (Per PCI Slot)
- Compatible with All Commercially Available Motherboards
- Optional Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module Available
- 3-Month “No Questions Asked” Return Policy
- Lifetime Warranty
A1610 is a new generation analog card with Octasic® Hardware Echo Cancellation Module on board. With the interchangeable quad-FXS and quad-FXO modules, A1610 can eliminate the requirement for separate channel banks or access gateways.
Once the Octasic® DSP module EC2032 is added to the AE1610, please make sure you are ready to say goodbye to the poor voice quality and echo echo echo in your phone system. No one will even get a chance to hear that any more! The A1610 with Octasic DSP module will support Telco-grade hardware echo cancellation on all channels, up to the card’s maximum configuration in 16 ports with no additional CPU load.
A1610 works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
Services And Features
- Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
- ADSI Telephones
- Loopstart Signaling Support
- Up to 16 ports through a combination of FXS400 and FXO400 modules
- Full-length analog card
- Up to 4 quad FXS or FXO modules
- RJ45 connector
- PCI Version
- 32-bit 33MHz PCI and fully PCI 2.3 compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, and proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec
- Autosense compatibility with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses compatible
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 7.83W Minimum, 57.03W Maximum (at 3.3 V or 5 V for PCI version).
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Size: 21.9*11.6*1.8cm
- Weight: 128g
Optional Octasic® DSP Echo Cancellation Module — EC2032
- 1024 taps/128 ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® music protection
- Automatic level control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2032 (SMEC V1.1) power: 3.83W
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
Certificates: CE and FCC
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.