4 ISDN/BRI ports with optional Echo cancellation
B400P is a PCI 2.2 compliant card supporting 4 BRI S/T interfaces, with a onboard multi NT power feeding circuits. NT/TE mode can be independently configured on each of the 4 ports.. It can be used to build Asterisk based systems such as ISDN PBX and Voip gateway.
OpenVox B400P provides 4 ports of S/T BRI interface. All 4 BRI ports can be configured for TE or NT mode individually by jumpers. This port configuration is detected by the driver automatically.
- Up to 8 Simultaneous Voice Calls Over 4 ISDN BRI Lines (Per PCI Slot)
- Mix TE and NT Modes as Required
- 3-Month "No Questions Asked" Return Policy
B400P S/T BRI interface card delivers great voice quality in the telephony systems. It turns your legacy ISDN BRI equipment into powerful Voice over IP devices and provides a soft migration path from ISDN technology to the new Voice over IP world.
The B400P brings powerful ISDN BRI connectivity to your Linux machine. It comes with fully GPLed drivers for the Linux kernel. Multiple B400P can be interconnected over an external PCM bus. The card’s active channel switching capability is also working over the external PCM bus.
B400P works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH™, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate™ and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- ISDN BRI PBX (embedded)
- VoIP BRI Gateways
- ISDN LAN Routers for BRI
- ISDN Least Cost Routers for BRI
- ISDN Test Equipment for BRI
- PBX to PBX trunking
- Up to 4 ports of S/T BRI interface
- 4 RJ-45 interfaces on a single PCI bracket
- ITU-T I.430 and TBR 3 certified and S/T ISDN supporting in TE and NT mode
- Fully PCI 2.2 compliant
- Compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V PCI busses
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention
- DTMF detection on all B-channels
- Multiparty audio conferences bridge
- Onboard power feeding
- PCM bus connectors daisy chaining
- Each of the 4 ports can be independently configured for TE or NT mode
- Power: 0.7W Minimum, 8.8W Maximum
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Dimension: 14cm*9.5cm*1.8cm
- Weight: 111g
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- Available PCI Slot
Certificates: CE and FCC
Five Year Warranty!
Certified by trixbox CE and Elastix
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.